Jenny Wanderlust

1. In the photos Jenny has posted, I think she is trying to portray an adventurous and happy life. It looks like she loves to travel and explore the world. These pictures also project a very subtle emotion, like she is satisfied with the little things in life.

2. Yes I do think she was successful at this. She portrayed the image of being adventurous and happy extremely well. She also portrayed the emotions of being "satisfied with the little things in life".  

3. I do think she would be a good role model and friend. I feel like she would give people the message of learning how to be care free about things that don't really matter and that won't matter in the long run. I also feel like she would be a good friend and always be there for the other person if they were feeling down or needed a little boost in life.

Comments